[ZWeb] Zope.org feedback: connector

Sally Cen (via www.zope.org) connector@mingzi.com
Thu, 29 May 2003 03:29:35 -0400

TO:
ATTN:

Dear Sirs and Madam,
Mingzi Elect. Co. has been a professional manufacturer and exporter of RF, audio and video connectors, adapters  since 1989. Accumulating  professional experience for years, we have established well-know products in China and worldwide. Our products can be applied to CATV, Audio, Video, and communication equipment.
We adopt CNC computer lathes and other professional equipment, and Quality Control System ISO9001/2000, so we have very strong confidence in our products. We deeply believe that we can provide the best quality,the most competitive prices,and the earliest delivery to you. As we have excellent experience selling into the international trade market,making our company well-know all over the world.

If you have any inquiries please do feel free to let us know at any time. We can offer samples or drawings for you. We also accept OEM and ODM orders if samples or drawings can be provided to develop new products together.We wish to have a wonderful beginning with you in the near future.

Best Regards,
Sally Chen /Marketing Manager
Mingzi Electronics Company Ltd.
TEL: 86 765 8304063
FAX: 86 765 8306544
Http://www.mingzi.com
E-mail: email@mingzi.com

This email was generated from the Zope.org feedback form
It was invoked from a link on http://www.zope.org