[ZWeb] Re: [Zope] Problem with software release on Zope.org

Dorneles Treméa dorneles at x3ng.com.br
Mon Nov 24 14:17:16 EST 2003

Hi Kevin,

> I have the same problem on my Software release.
 > I see that you found a solution. What was it ?
>
> The URL is  http://zope.org/Members/kevingill2/ZTxnQueue

the problem is that a software package list all software
releases inside it, getting some of its properties...

So, you have to make sure all releases have at least the
'visible' state, otherwise you will be forced to loggon.

I have published your private releases, now it's available
to everyone... ;-)

Regards,

--

Dorneles Treméa