[ZWeb] Product publishing again

Lennart Regebro lennart at regebro.nu
Mon Sep 29 11:12:25 EDT 2003

Hi again, sorry for the long delay, I was sick for a week.

My earlier question about publishing was answered by Brian, and indeed
products are published. There are two errors that combined to make me
confused about the issue.

One problem I think you know about, it's that published products doesn't
appear in the Products list box, which at least is what I would expect.

The second problem has something to do with rights. I submitted a
product (and is has been approved for publishing as far as I can see):

http://www.zope.org/Members/nuxeo/Products/PluggableUserFolder/

However, I can only access it as the nuxeo user. Neither anonymous or my
regebro user can access the page.

Oh, and I can't log out with Mozilla 1.4. I made a collector item about
that, because I'm more sure that this is a bug, and not just me being
confused. :)

Keep up the good work!
//Lennart