[ZWeb] Re: ZDG updates

Jens Vagelpohl jens at dataflake.org
Fri Aug 20 16:14:04 EDT 2004

> Giving out local roles without some kind of record keeping is likely
> going to be problematic in the future....I'm not sure a sane policy
> for zope.org but I think we should make some plan before it gets
> unmanageable......
> Andrew

Even before determining a policy (which is definitely needed, true)
people who have "elevated" access to zope.org *must* have one central
place where they have to report any privileges they hand out.

If it was my own site I would even go so far as to put added privileges
to people who are not part of the admin group to a vote. And anyone who
gives out privileges without notifying the group runs the risk of
having their own privileges removed.

jens