[ZWeb] "Zope Exits"

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Tue Aug 24 05:09:18 EDT 2004

Michael Haubenwallner wrote:
> I agree with you. This should also be accepted policy for News Items ( i
> reject to publish news that contain direct advertising ) and other
> documents - there is a detailed explanation on
> http://www.zope.org/Help/ "What material is acceptable for Zope.org?"

Well, I'm not too concerned about this, since these are transitory items
and I think it's only fair for all companies to use them to announce
whatever they want provided it's Zope-related.

> I could think of a "Zope Exits" page - where entries are collected and
> organized by subject and country.

Nah, I'd prefer to see ZSP sorted out and Zope Exits kept for other
community sites.

> Else i would show links to Zope user groups and maybe mailing lists only.

These are already linked to under "Resources", which is now closer to
the top of the nav column and so hopefully will get read sooner :-)

cheers,

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk