[ZWeb] Moving /custom back into the repository

Tres Seaver tseaver at zope.com
Tue Aug 24 18:35:13 EDT 2004

Paul Winkler <pw_lists at slinkp.com> wrote

> On Tue, Aug 24, 2004 at 04:59:59PM +0100, Chris Withers wrote:
>
>>> Hi All,
>>>
>>> Would anyone have any objections to me moving the changes that are
>>> currently in portal_skins/custom back into the skin layer on disk?
>>>
>>> That seems like a much better place to make changes and would let us
>>> more easily see who made what changes and why.
>>>
>>> I'd also propose a policy of deleting the "custom" layer to prevent it
>>> being abused as it has been in the future...
>

> +1. Is there a suitable SVN or CVS project for this stuff?

The ZopeOrg product itself is in CVS:

  $ cd projects/NZO
  $ cat zope.org/buildout/src/ZopeOrg-zopeorg.20040721/CVS/Root
  :ext:tseaver at cvs.zope.org:/cvs-zopeorg/
  $ cat zope.org/buildout/src/ZopeOrg-zopeorg.20040721/CVS/Repository
  /cvs-zopeorg/Products/ZopeOrg

The buildout is in SVN.  You should be able to get a copy of the site
software (Python, Zope, and all) built by doing:

   $ svn checkout svn+ssh://svn.zope.org/repos/zope.org/buildout
   $ cd buildout
   $ make

Tres.
Tres Seaver                                tseaver at zope.com