[ZWeb] "Zope Exits"

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Wed Aug 25 03:48:32 EDT 2004

Mark wrote:
> I certainly recognize your contribution in that regard Chris. But as
> stupid as it is people still repeat the comment
> that their isn't a lot of documentation for Zope.

I think this is driven by the lack on maintenence of the two core Zope
Books and the unneccessary diversity of docs more than anything else,
which is why I keep driving at that point...

> Take for example
>
> weekly.zopemag.com
>
> it is run by us but we created it out of sheer frustration that the
> community repeatedly tried to do something similar

I actually did even before you mailed this and found a load of "Plone
nuggets" and no useful summary I'm afraid :-S

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk