[ZWeb] "NZO box" on front page

Tim Peters tim.one at comcast.net
Fri Aug 20 12:40:09 EDT 2004

[Andrew Sawyers]
> mail.zope.org is not exactly "flakey" --

Well, I'm not sure what else to call posts showing up in a list archive that
aren't received by the list subscribers, or posts just vanishing (which also
occurs -- not in the archives, no bounce msgs, just gone).  "Plain broken"
seems too strong for that, provided it's rare.

A consequence of the m.p.o/m.z.o split is that it seems the volunteers with
major Mailman expertise ended up attached to m.p.o.  m.p.o is fast and
reliable now.  FYI, I'll attach its email stats for yesterday.

Unfortunately, I don't know anything about running Mailman.  Maybe sending
the symptoms you're seeing to postmaster at python.org could get some good
advice?  Very high loads sounds like the same symptom the combined m.[pz].o
had up until the moment of the final divorce; m.p.o doesn't have that
problem anymore, so they must have done *something* to cure it.