[ZWeb] July's promo action

Darovec lovemearbors at mail.com
Thu Jul 1 08:29:00 EDT 2004

Dear customer,<br>
Sure you are aware of ECS-PHONE ENTERTAINMENT Company.
All the first week of July you have a possibility to phone FREE and enjoy Phone Sex.<br>
We ensure you that you will love our girls and will make real all your secret desires.<br>
Hurry up! The quantity of the lines is limited.<br>
Line1: + 44 797 685 1557
Line2: + 44 207 348 6152<br>
Hot UK girls are ready to serve you!

#f0fde7>enforcer Euclid kings misery frays</font>
Regards,
Administration
If you don't want to receive any promotions in the future please unsbscrbe by fax: + 44 207 348 6155

#fbf3fc>capably diffusive hollowing spirally Schaeffer</font><br>

#e2ece5>reign unwieldy Scribners quantifies diffusers</font><br>

#e6e5ef>rabbi overcrowd Bromfield MacGregor Rutland</font><br><font color=

#eee9f8>dirtiness expunged disbursed ponds validly</font><br>