[ZWeb] Zope.Org Docs Page Draft

Mark mark at zopemag.com
Mon Jul 5 15:30:55 EDT 2004

Hello again,

On Jul 5, 2004, at 3:11 PM, Simon Michael wrote:

>> Well then why don't you or someone else write a revised paragraph for
>> the Articles section?
>
> I couldn't come up with something quickly. I would push it as-is,
> maybe take out the first zopemag sentence, and keep refining it based
> on suggestions here. Having it online adds motivation.

That seems a bit too much like clear cutting to me. If there is a
dedicate magazine IMHO it should
be pointed out.

Here is a alternative shortened version of the Articles paragraph:

ZopeMag is a Magazine published quarterly about Zope. For a list of
articles published
by Magazines and websites throughout the world click click here.

Speaking of the articles. Can someone create a content type that allows
any user on Zope.org to submit these types of links?

Cheers,

Mark