[ZWeb] Systems group

Mark mark at zopemag.com
Tue Jul 6 16:16:42 EDT 2004

Thanks Paul,

That's what is taking me so long -- reading through all the material
that already exists and
figuring out what can be built on top of, what is worthwhile linking
to, and what is just very
old and outdated (therefore not worthwhile linking to)

I'd like to have a fresh wiki but appreciate you taking the time to
point out some of the old
ones.

Noticed for example links to the Zope Weekly News, which then became
the Zope Monthly,
Zope Whenever and finally Zope Never News.  This failure was one of the
reasons why we
started ZopeMag Weekly News

http://weekly.zopemag.com

because we thought it was important to give a summary of things going
on.

One thing at a time :-)

Cheers,

Mark