[ZWeb] IRC Reminder - Zope.org discussion - TIME ZONE CHANGE

Rob Page rob.page at zope.com
Wed Jun 30 21:32:03 EDT 2004

Hello everyone:

Brief reminder of the zope.org IRC chat tomorrow.  Also, my apologies
for getting the GMT offset wrong.  The correct offset is GMT-4.  Again,
my humble apologies for the snafu.  Below is correct information.

Regards,
Rob

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Who:

      (a) People that are interested in volunteering on
           zope.org, and

      (b) People that have volunteered to help on
          zope.org by completing the mailback form
          and/or non-disclosure agreement.

What:

      IRC Session

When:

      Thursday, July 1, 2004, 11a (US/EDT, GMT-4)

Where:

      irc.freenode.net    #zope-org

Why/Agenda:

      1) Review how to get involved, answer questions
         from people about getting involved.

           (10 minutes, Rob Page)

      2) Discuss organization ideas about how to
         balance:

         - ease of involvement
         - avoiding chaos
         - preserving order

           (15 minutes, Rob Page)

      3) Summary of current setup

         - hardware, software, monitoring, remediation

           (15 minutes, Brian Lloyd)

      4) Discuss next steps, action items

         (15 minutes, Jim Fulton)

*** Important Note: This IRC session does *NOT* affect
                     or replace the community-wide IRC
                     session that is scheduled for Tue,
                     Jul 13 at 7a (US/eastern).

--