[ZWeb] Documentation Page / Contributing

Mark mark at zopemag.com
Fri May 28 18:08:06 EDT 2004

Hi,

The few times that I do read the

http://www.zope.org/Documentation/

page I get the creeps.

Overview for Users by Rik Hoekstra's (bad sign when a doc refers to
Digital Creations)
Developer's Overview by Itamar Shtull-Trauring ("This guide was written
for Zope 2.2 and is rather of out date")
The Snack Size articles  (from 2001)

OUCH!

No mention of the fantastic ZWiki, or maybe even the SuperGuide for
Newbies, etc

-- Not trying to complain but what was the procedure for helping with
sections of Zope.org?
I believe that doesn't require "signing-over-my-sole" to Zope
Corporation -- help me and I might
even write a free miniGuide on the subject of contributing to Zope.org
;-)

Regards,

Mark