[ZWeb] Re: Zope.org

Hadar Pedhazur hadar at zope.com
Mon May 31 08:13:18 EDT 2004

Chris, thanks for bringing this up, it's too important a topic to let
languish. We've been discussing this internally for the past week, so
the timing is good to bring it up more broadly.

That said, this note is simply to acknowledge receipt and to set
expectations of timing for a deeper response from us. Rob and I are
both out of the office this week. We'll be together on Tue/Wed, so we
can certainly discuss it, but we might not have a chance to respond in
writing until late in the week, or early next week at the latest.

Again, thanks for bringing it up, and expect a response in no more
than a week.

Of course, the above isn't meant to suppress comments in the meantime
from anyone else who would like to weigh in with thoughts on the
current problems, and possible solutions going forward!

P.S. Speaking only for me, I am subscribed to zope-annce at zope.org, but
not to zope at zope.org or zope-web at zope.org, so if anyone continues this
thread, I'd be very appreciative if you could continue to copy me
directly, rather than just the lists.