[ZWeb] Registration broken on zope.org

Jens Vagelpohl jens at dataflake.org
Mon Jan 24 05:26:41 EST 2005

On Jan 24, 2005, at 11:03, Chris Withers wrote:

> Jim Fulton wrote:
>
>>> Okay, but what could this one app server be doing differently?
>> Perhaps a bad ldap configuration?
>
> Hurm, where would such an LDAP configuration be?
>
> Jens, you're an LDAP god, care to take a look? ;-)

I thought this was fixed. And no, I did not touch it.

I doubt a bad LDAP configuration is the problem, simply because that
configuration is set once and never changed. So that client should have
had the same problem ever since it was originally provisioned.

jens

Jens Vagelpohl			jens at zetwork.com
Zetwork GmbH				http://www.zetwork.com/