[ZWeb] JobsOffer as NewsItem

Jens Vagelpohl jens at dataflake.org
Mon Jan 24 13:11:58 EST 2005

> Q: do job offers qualify for news items ?

That's a hard question. We're getting back into trying to define the
line between pure commerce and the community. Personally, since the
post might give a comunity member a job and it is not done by some head
hunter I would approve it. Others may think differently.

> Q: if so, wouldn't we require an english version ?

I wouldn't say so. First of all, they point out right at the top that
the text is in German and they say what it is about. So even non-German
speakers know that the content is not all that interesting to them,
since the poster is looking for a developer in Germany.

jens