[ZWeb] Re: [Zopeorg-webmaster] How to article: Zope Page Templates: Getting Started

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Sun Jul 24 06:17:08 EDT 2005

Hi Jeff,

Sorry for the very delayed reply.

Jeff Luke wrote:
> The how-to article "Zope Page Templates: Getting Started" by Evan
> Simpson would be very useful except that several of the examples appear
> to have been interpreted by Zope before display, rendering them, rather
> than presenting them as template text.
>
> http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Articles/ZPT1

Yeah, I see that too. I've had a look at it and I'm afraid I have no
idea why it's not rending some of the text. The text can't be executed,
since it's stored in a Document not a page template, which makes it all
the more baffling as to why some of the original text isn't showing :-S

I'm CC'ing in another list where hopefully more people are listening and
someone might be able t ofigure out what's going on...

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk