[ZWeb] Zope.org currently unusable

Jens Vagelpohl jens at dataflake.org
Wed Mar 9 18:39:05 EST 2005

On Mar 9, 2005, at 20:10, Andreas Jung wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am trying to make a new Zope release but this site is completely
> unresponsive. Copying and renaming folders and files makes more than
> 10 minutes or fails totally....is this a hardware problem or just a
> result of this Plone */(&§(&(& crap?

I've gotten spammed way more often than normal today by the email
messages sent out by nagios when the ZEO clients restart. There seems
to be some problem today, you're right.

I would suggest you try again in the morning when there is less
US-based traffic. I know, that's not a solution, that's just avoiding
the symptoms.

jens