[ZWeb] Zope.org currently unusable

Andrew Sawyers andrew at zope.com
Wed Mar 9 20:18:33 EST 2005

It's a little of both; there's a group of people working on this - we hope
to have something real soon now :) as a fix.  Jens, could do you have the
time to check the zope.org robots.txt?  A lot of the problems I've seen
recently were due to several robots spidering zope.org at a time.  I'm
working on additional hardware and we should see more traction on the
project sooner then later.
Andrew

--
Zope Managed Hosting