[ZWeb] Zope.org currently unusable

Mark Pratt mark at zopemag.com
Thu Mar 10 10:38:31 EST 2005

Jens,

You are correct that the crawl-delay parameter is not part of the spec.
Their are plenty of examples where specs don't keep up with the times
and their is no harm done using that tag.
Worrying about a robots.txt file is a bit over the top :-)

Thanks for the link to the reckless/useless user agents page.

Cheers,

Mark