[ZWeb] Caching still b0rked :-(

Andrew Sawyers andrew at zope.com
Mon Mar 28 09:53:22 EST 2005

Caching is staying as is until we have hardware.  -  Unless I can replicate
logged in cases being cached incorrectly.

The worst case I was able to reproduce on Friday was I could possibly loose
'logged in' actions to a cached, non-logged in page.  Force reload, and that
is fixed.  I decided that was the price to pay for a site that actually
works.

How do you mean you go to that url and you were 'shown logged in' as that
url following?

Andrew

--
Zope Managed Hosting