[ZWeb] Re: [Zope.org-internal] Re: [Zopeorg-webmaster] Download of Zope 2.8.3 is not possible

Jim Fulton jim at zope.com
Wed Oct 19 16:17:02 EDT 2005

Sidnei da Silva wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 19, 2005 at 03:50:32PM -0400, Jim Fulton wrote:
> | Sidnei da Silva wrote:
> | >|

> | >I don't think that's a CMF 'feature', unless the product is using
> | >'contentValues()' which is part of the CMF API.

BTW, this doesn't mean anything to me.

> | >I'm sure that's an easy fix.
> |
> | Can you give us a hint of how to fix it?  Is it a knob somewhere?
> | A DTML script? ;)
>
> The traceback is usually a valuable source of information.

We don't get tracebacks.  We get unauthorized responses.

Do you, as the author of zope.org, have any idea where this behavior came
from?  Is this product behavior something you implemented, or did it come
from some product product that you reused?  Or is this some kind of
workflow thing?

This policy causes us a world of pain, so if it's easy to fix, I'd
really like to know how.

Jim