[ZWeb] Re: volunteers wanted! zope foundation website as guinea pig

Tom Von Lahndorff tom at modscape.com
Fri Aug 25 06:18:49 EDT 2006

Yeah, thats the problem. Because IE6 doesnt fully support the hover
function in CSS you need a javascript 'hack' to get a flyout to work.
It actually a very small and clean script, but an IE hack
nonetheless. More info here:

http://www.htmldog.com/articles/suckerfish/dropdowns/

I think we could have submenus display under the menu item once a
section is clicked, but until IE gets it together (Im not reading too
many promising reviews of IE7) we should probably avoid any 'IE hacks'.