[ZWeb] Re: website design discussion

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Mon Aug 28 10:23:48 EDT 2006

Tom Von Lahndorff wrote:

> Here we go again.
>
> Step 1. Propose a project to the Zope community.
> Step 2. Plone sucks / Plone is great battle begins, everyone complains
> about what they dont like.
> Step 3. No actual work ever gets done.
> Step 4. Repeat in 6 months.

Er, Tom, you asked for feedback...

I *like* version 3 of design 1.

I *really* like all the work you've put in to this.

Given a choice between the latest design going in and nothing happening,
  I'd choose the latest design any day of the week.

Given the choice betwen the latest design and version 3 of design one,
I'd choose version 3 of design 1.

I'm sorry not all feedback is positive, but if you don't want it, don't
ask for it...

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk