[ZWeb] zope web status report 2006-02-06

Tom Von Lahndorff tom at modscape.com
Tue Feb 7 09:35:55 EST 2006

I started work on a new layout with Andrew Sawyers a few months ago.
I'm more than happy to continue.

http://modscape.com/zope
http://www.modscape.com/zope/homepage_html
http://www.modscape.com/zope/download_html
http://www.modscape.com/zope/products_html

The designs are standards based. Please send any comments, feedback
along. Thanks.

tom at modscape.com
www.modscape.com