[ZWeb] zope web status report 2006-02-06

Tonico Strasser contact_tonico at yahoo.de
Tue Feb 7 11:08:53 EST 2006

Tom Von Lahndorff wrote:

> I started work on a new layout with Andrew Sawyers a few months ago. I'm
> more than happy to continue.
>
> http://modscape.com/zope
> http://www.modscape.com/zope/homepage_html
> http://www.modscape.com/zope/download_html
> http://www.modscape.com/zope/products_html
>
> The designs are standards based. Please send any comments, feedback
> along. Thanks.

Hi Tom,

I find the design looks clearly better than the current Zope.org.

In addition to the visual design changes I would suggest to implement
the new proposed structure provided at

   <http://codespeak.net/svn/z3/zopeweb/trunk/>.

IMHO, the most important change for reducing visual design complexity,
is to get rid of the /Members section, including log in/log out, and the
whole TTW content management system.

I think it's much easier to add and update content with SVN. (This would
also effectively eliminate the SPAM problem.)

Tonico