[ZWeb] zopeweb: documentation section

Michael Haubenwallner michael at d2m.at
Thu Feb 9 04:19:14 EST 2006

Followup to:
  zope web status report 2006-02-06
  http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope-web/2006-February/003676.html

Martin Aspeli wrote:
 > Do we really want to add to the confusion by throwing in old Zope 2
 > documentation, that still refers to Zope 2.6 and has one gazillion very
 > confusing in-line text comments?

Thats why i set the preliminary structure of the documentation section to::

   Documentation
   -------------

   Base Zope documentation:

   - What's new in {Zope2|3|CMF|Five} releases
   - ZopeBook
   - ZDG
   - z3 static API docs
   - Zope3Book

   Extended Zope documentation:

   - Article DB (tags/keywords)
   - Best-of-zope.org (Historical Docs)

(see: http://codespeak.net/svn/z3/zopeweb/trunk/functionality.txt)

It is all about (re)using existing documentation and create an
'article-db' for the new ones.

Second, i'd ask you to contribute a listing of documents (content) that
should be included with the article-db (this is more productive than
complaining about 'ZopeBook cruft').

 > Not sure if it's relevant, but the PloneHelpCenter that runs
 > http://plone.org/documentation is of course open source. :)

This requires plone, which is no option atm.

Michael

// see all docs at http://codespeak.net/svn/z3/zopeweb/trunk/

--
http://zope.org/Members/d2m