[ZWeb] Zope 3 Website

Jens Vagelpohl jens at dataflake.org
Sat Feb 25 17:32:02 EST 2006

On 24 Feb 2006, at 03:08, Tom Von Lahndorff wrote:
> Version 2 is linked below. Its a work in progress, namely the buggy
> nav. Any comments are appreciated. I'll be adding more pages as I
> go along. I'm also open to providing a Media Kit and whatever else
> anyone can think of. I'm a little slammed at work right now, but
> will try to keep pace on this.
> http://modscape.com/zope

Thanks Tom, this is wonderful work :)  I'm conservative, I actually
prefer version 1. I don't think it would be hard to whittle down that
left navigation to something that fits above the fold in its
entirety. I find the menu across the top problematic in version 2.
The font (at least in Firefox on OS X) is not distinguished in size
or looks over the standard text font, and the dropdown menus render
really badly.

jens