[ZWeb] Zope 3 Website

Tom Von Lahndorff tom at modscape.com
Sat Feb 25 19:12:47 EST 2006

Thanks for the feedback Jens. Good to hear from you! :) Actually, I
may have made a mistake by posting the mockups early. I'm actually
right in the middle of working on the navs, I'm aware of both issues
and working on them offline. Just wanted to let everyone know, but
please don't hesitate to send comments. Thanks.