[ZWeb] Example app for Zope 3 tutorial

Michael Haubenwallner michael at d2m.at
Tue Feb 28 11:19:42 EST 2006

baiju m wrote:

> HI,
>     I just started working on an example app for Zope 3
> tutorial.

Hi, great work. Sorry, i missed you several times in IRC.

> Please let me know whare I can commit this code.
>
> Let me check in this to:
>
> zopeweb/trunk/content/documentation/z3tut/

Please check it in at that location

> Temporarily I have put it here:
> http://zissue.berlios.de/z3/collector-0.1.0.tar.bz2
>
> Actually I want to keep 1 version for each part of tutorial
> (i.e, in downloadable format)
> So, create three branches for tutorial example ?
> or just put tar balls seperately.
>
> How do we manage content which is not required any version controlling
> in new zope.org site like the above one (tar balls and other companion
> materials like videos). All these dump to svn?

I wish someone from codespeak.net could comment on this.

I'd just store it off the repository for the moment and create a
document (like 'static.txt') with an annotated list of links to the
offsite material.

> Regards,
> Baiju M

See you, Michael