[ZWeb] new zope.org: zope newsletter

Andrew Sawyers andrew at sawdog.com
Thu Jan 19 17:27:28 EST 2006

I asked this in IRC, but don't think I got an answer:  Should I work on
setting up something on one of the current zope.org app servers or do we
have another place where this work will be done.  I started something
awhile back when Sidnei and I got into a conversation about zope.org
salvation and didn't comeplete it.  I can work with Mark at Zope Corp
for us to hace something to show...  I don't care about writing text as
the rest of the group.....

If there's no plan, I'll see if Mark can help with enabling us to get
some progress to that end.

Andrew