[ZWeb] new zope.org: zope newsletter

Martijn Faassen faassen at infrae.com
Mon Jan 23 14:06:18 EST 2006

Andrew Sawyers wrote:
> Ok, realize this is a hard approach for my style.  :)  I would like to
> see coordinated progress, so when 1 item is finished we're not waiting
> on yet another.  If you see this is the best approach, I'm not going to
> stifle it - as I've got fairly limited resources to do much at this
> point.  I'll ping you all in IRC to see how I can assist making
> continued progress.

Good point. I just want to prevent us getting carried away with
technology issues and forget the content/presentation in the process. As
a bunch of techies, we are at risk. If we keep this in mind however, and
we can make solid steps forward on the server issue, sure, let's get
going with the other pieces.

Regards,

Martijn