[ZWeb] asp404 help

shahrzad khorrami shahrzad.khorrami at gmail.com
Sun Jul 9 02:02:26 EDT 2006

hi

I read almost all the archives about ASP404
but I can't find something useful to me to lead me to my goal *!*
and also there is no perfect article about using IIS as
a web server in plone site
I 'll be so glad if somebody help me
 how can I work with
*http://www.zope.org/Members/hiperlogica/ASP404*<http://www.zope.org/Members/hiperlogica/ASP404>
  ?

I want to have more than one website based on plone

I created  two folder in my root zope for each domain and
inside folders  put plone sites and download ASP404
and set error404 to default.asp  , in default.asp  file ::
I set

zopeAddress = http://127.0.0.1:8080

zopePath = "/ "    <<  I don't understand what folder !!!

and exactly what settings should be done in virtual hosting?

finally .. I don't know how work with asp404!

Thanks