[ZWeb] me too. so what to do ?

Geoff Davis geoff at phds.org
Wed Mar 1 19:15:32 EST 2006

On Wed, 01 Mar 2006 19:07:38 -0500, Jim Fulton wrote:

>> Thanks for your response.  If we set something up and make it live for
>> testing / feedback, is there a good way to avoid copyright / trademark
>> headaches?
>
> I suppose. What sort of copyright / trademark headaches?

Zope Corp owns the "Zope" trademark and the copyright to the content of
zope.org.  If a group of people put up a site at interim-zope.plone.org or
www.interim-zope.org or whatever and started moving zope.org content over
to it with the intention of handing things over to the Zope Foundation,
how should they avoid running afoul of trademark / copyright violations?

Geoff