[ZWeb] me too. so what to do ?

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Thu Mar 2 04:21:33 EST 2006

Geoff Davis wrote:
> 2) Could we get support from others in the Zope community for
> infrastructure _not_ related to Plone?

Yes, but it needs to be minimal and simple. No big frameworks like CPS
or Plone are either minimal or simple. ZWiki meets the criteria but
wikis have their own problems...

> 3) Could we arrange a reasonable division of labor for systems
> administration so that things can get done?

The trouble is that everything in a project like this is highly
transitive. People think they'll be able to help, then they get busy and
  can't help anymore. Myself and Jens were really up for helping about a
year ago, but then we both lost most of our time to a "big project".

Michael's been fantastic for a long time, but even so, he may not
_always_ be able to help...

cheers,

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk