[ZWeb] no discussions about technology on this list right now

Martijn Faassen faassen at infrae.com
Mon Mar 6 08:31:59 EST 2006

Hi there,

I don't have time to really participate in the discussions, but let's
please keep the zope-web list focused on getting the content right. We
do not want to worry about technology at all and I think anyone who is
discussing how to deploy a website we don't have right now should be
kicked off the list. :) We do not need discussions about which CMS is
right here!

Please just write, design layout templates, get working. Here's the
respository, have fun:

http://codespeak.net/svn/z3/zopeweb/trunk

Regards,

Martijn