[ZWeb] New zope.org content

baiju m baiju.m.mail at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 08:49:36 EST 2006

Hi all,
        In last few days we had a lot of discussion about technology
for new zope.org .  I think it's time for thinking about content
for the site, we have already put some content here:

  http://codespeak.net/svn/z3/zopeweb/trunk/

There is lots of things to do, just go through it and see what
you can do, yes its all plain text files.

I already started woking on the tutorial part, I am looking
for someone to help me in this, particularly in the language.
I completed the example application now.
http://codespeak.net/svn/z3/zopeweb/trunk/content/documentation/z3tut/
I am looking for your feedback on this, do we want to cover any
other packages?

This is an end user application, I think we need more tutrials which
covers developing different components and not plain applications.

Yes, there are many other things to do, see you at #zope-web

Regards,
Baiju M