[ZWeb] Zope 2 web site

Lennart Regebro regebro at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 10:18:57 EST 2006

On 3/6/06, Andrew Sawyers <andrew at sawdog.com> wrote:
> We don't require a 'product management' software "from scratch".  Base
> Zope, CMF, CPS, Plone likely with some minimal degree of effort will all
> work.

Well, obviously I donät suggest that we should start with writing a
compiler and build up from that when I said "from scratch". :)

> The first two likely require additions while the later require
> deletions.

CPS has no product management support. Making one does mean creating a
bunch of portal document types, and some screens to display things in
the right way. This should also preferably be cretaed in some way that
is not TTW, as we want verison handling and so on. It therefore means
creating a Product. From "scratch", if you like.

> Most of zope.org's problems are scope related in my opinion.

That's the feeling I have too.