[ZWeb] Zope 3 Website

Tom Von Lahndorff tom at modscape.com
Tue Mar 7 15:38:50 EST 2006

"Is the idea that this is the stuff that changes the most and so will
draw people back or is it just filler content at this stage?"

Mostly filler. I agree with what you say. I'm thinking some of the
testimonials would be good and I'm planning on mocking that up. I
also think Andrew S. said he's looking into getting some good
introductory text as well.

tom at modscape.com
www.modscape.com