[ZWeb] Version 3

Andrew Sawyers andrew at sawdog.com
Mon Mar 20 12:19:01 EST 2006

> >---
> >I have bigger questions though.
> >
> >1. Does the page print well?
Dunno, a print css would solve this easily.

> >2. Is the site to represent -both- Zope2 and Zope3, or just Zope3?
> >Wit mentions of Plone, CMF and Zope Products on the drop-down menus,
> >it seems to be targeted at Zope2.
It has always been in my scope of trying to direct this to focus on Zope
the technology, not a specific zope version.

> >3. On those drop-down menus, lose the constant prefix "Zope".  For
> >example, under "Business", we don't need "Zope Training", just
> >"Training".
Drop down menus are placeholders - there is actually structre in svn we
are going to be using on the live site.

> >4. Re the copyright at the bottom - shouldn't that be Zope Foundation instead?\
There is no Zope Foundation yet.  Suppose it likely should be when it is
formed.

> >5. I like the drop-down menus, although they won't print.
Do we care?  Can this be handled in css?

Andrew