[ZWeb] Version 3

Michael Haubenwallner michael at d2m.at
Mon Mar 20 17:58:36 EST 2006

Chris Withers wrote:
 > Andrew Sawyers wrote:
 >> Maybe we don't have login on these pages; maybe use a different url for
 >> 'managing' the site:  manager.zope.org or something which adds in an
 >> additional skin which includes these macros.  Just an idea.
 >
 > How would normal users go about submitting news and product releases?
 >
 > Where would they upload the files?

Its been a misunderstanding. There are normal users and product releases
in current zope.org, but that might change in the future 'zopeweb' and
thats what Andrew was talking about in his reply.

Maybe we need to label the zope.org vision we refer to in future posts.

Michael

--
http://zope.org/Members/d2m
http://planetzope.org