[ZWeb] Update Multiple Records

April Lekin lekin2 at llnl.gov
Tue Mar 21 11:51:15 EST 2006

Hi,
I have a web page that goes to a database and pulls out a bunch of records
for display and then I gave each field the ability to modify except the
primary ID.

The problem I'm having is how do I make each field unique so that I can go
back to the database and update the record.  I was thinking about putting
the primary key in the name like:
<input type="text" name="lname + ID" value="">
<input type="text" name="fname + ID" value="">

but I don't know how to do that with python.

Is there another way to update a bunch of records at once?