[ZWeb] Re: Zope Foundation membership drive

Martijn Faassen faassen at infrae.com
Tue Nov 21 07:36:50 EST 2006

Jim Fulton wrote:
> Michael Haubenwallner wrote:
>> Jim Fulton wrote:
>>> Can someone please tell me how to update the membership information.
>>>
>>> I'm the one who deals deals with new members, especially committer
>>> members, and if I'm going to continue doing that, I need to be able to
>>> update the data on the foundation site.
>>>

>> I think zopefoundation content is maintained here
>> http://svn.zope.org/web/zf/trunk/
>>
>> The members listing should be here
>> http://svn.zope.org/web/zf/trunk/members/committer_members.csv?view=auto
>
> Does anyone know why we show the zope.org user name?  This seem
> unnecessary at best.

No particular reason; it was in the list I got handed before and it
might be handy to look this stuff up for people (so they can see who
checked in what really). Originally the table also included email
addresses but I got rid of those.

Feel free to remove this if you prefer it without usernames.

Regards,

Martijn