[ZWeb] Re: [ZF] Are people still working on the foundation site?

Martijn Faassen faassen at infrae.com
Tue Nov 21 07:38:20 EST 2006

Jim Fulton wrote:

> It looks great, but the information is pretty incomplete.
> The front page ends with what looks to me like a placeholder.
>
> Also, the documents that were on the old site are missing from this
> one.  I might try to add them, but I don't know to change the navigation
> menu on the left.

This surprises me. Which documents on the old site are missing from this
one? Perhaps I didn't link them in, but I was pretty sure I carried the
stuff over that wasn't a complete draft.

> It would be great to get more actual content on the site.

Yes, it would be, wouldn't it? So far I believe I was the only
individual who ever wrote any actual content for the site. :) Since this
is about the foundation, I think the content is up to the board members.

Regards,

Martijn