[ZWeb] serving up static files from www.zope.org

Justizin justizin at siggraph.org
Mon Oct 2 08:25:41 EDT 2006

On 10/2/06, Martijn Faassen <faassen at infrae.com> wrote:
> Chris Withers wrote:
> > Justizin wrote:
> >> I will take the next opportunity I have to bring this up with ACM HQ.
> >> We have about fifty servers in Verizon / NYC, and this might be a good
> >> way for us to begin contributing to the community at an organizational
> >> level. :)
> >
> > OK, but what happens if you/they get bored of Zope?
>
> ACM is smart enough to discuss some eventualities, and the ZF would
> naturally as well should ACM make an offer. :)

I'm working on a proposal which would make services generally
available to F/OSS projects.  It's going to take some time.  The ACM
itself isn't using Zope yet, so don't worry about us / them getting
bored with it too quickly.  Our big project is scheduled to launch in
2011.

--
Justizin, Independent Interactivity Architect
ACM SIGGRAPH SysMgr, Reporter