[ZWeb] Re: Grrr. zope.org wikis are evil.

Simon Michael simon at joyful.com
Mon Oct 9 15:07:15 EDT 2006

Jim Fulton wrote:
> Having said that, I said that I would be willing to work with someone
> familiar with the zope.org software yo update ZWiki.  No one has stepped
> forward yet. I wonder why.

Er.. I'd guess because: that was less than an hour ago; I heard you talk
about apache work, not a zwiki upgrade; very few people on the planet are
familiar with the zope.org software. Perhaps that's the point you are making ?

Again, continuing with my naive thought experiments focussed on this one
issue, a zwiki upgrade, I would be thinking: (a) upgrading zwiki is not
going to break other parts of the site, and it's certainly not going to
require me to debug CMF; and (b) if I'm wrong, I've learned something, I
replace the old zwiki version and consider next steps.