[ZWeb] Re: Grrr. zope.org wikis are evil.

Lennart Regebro regebro at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 17:00:19 EDT 2006

On 10/9/06, Andrew Sawyers <andrew at sawdog.com> wrote:
> INSHO it has been known for quite sometime, but people are still trying to
> make progress in the only environment we can.

We can at this point only make progress by not trying to improve
zope.org, but by rebuilding it part by part in a microsite
organisation, where each site is separate and can be managed and
upgraded separately.

I truly believe that, and will continue to repreat it like a broken
record until everybody agrees an kills me from frustration. :)

CPS Content Management     http://www.nuxeo.org/