[ZWeb] Re: apache on zope.org

Andrew Sawyers andrew at sawdog.com
Mon Oct 9 17:03:42 EDT 2006

Ok, so far I've got the following setup for managing our apache on
cvs.zope.org

A new user account: static

We will run the static files from /home/static/public_html/site-name

I'm awaiting a symlink from /home/static/etc/httpd.conf
/etc/httpd/conf.d/static.conf

The static user can edit and define necessary configuration in
~/etc/httpd.conf and it will be included in the main httpd.conf

The static user is also awaiting the ability to:  sudo apachectl <command>

Questions?  Comments?

Andrew