[ZWeb] Re: Grrr. zope.org wikis are evil.

Andrew Sawyers andrew at sawdog.com
Mon Oct 9 17:08:18 EDT 2006

On 10/9/06 5:00 PM, "Lennart Regebro" <regebro at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 10/9/06, Andrew Sawyers <andrew at sawdog.com> wrote:
>> INSHO it has been known for quite sometime, but people are still trying to
>> make progress in the only environment we can.
>
> We can at this point only make progress by not trying to improve
> zope.org, but by rebuilding it part by part in a microsite
> organisation, where each site is separate and can be managed and
> upgraded separately.
Someone was seeking a solution, the solution I gave was quick and simple to
answer the question being asked.  Unless I'm volunteering, I won't turn
people off of trying to do *something*.

> I truly believe that, and will continue to repreat it like a broken
> record until everybody agrees an kills me from frustration. :)
I might be willing to do that  :)

Seriously though, if all that is desired is a microsite, all we need to do
is setup a zwiki, point zwiki.zope.org to it.  I believe Simon will do that?
What about existing content?  If so, lets just do it.

Andrew