[ZWeb] re: it was fun :)

Justizin justizin at siggraph.org
Fri Oct 13 08:18:36 EDT 2006

Jens Vagelpohl said:

> On 12 Oct 2006, at 20:26, Justizin wrote:
>
> > BTW..
> >
> > I'll consider personal mails of chastisement to be illegal harassment
> > and will pursue abuse claims with ISPs and the law to the furthest
> > extent permitted.
> >
> > This is borderlining on slander and I just picked up a lawyer client
> > who wants a case management system.  If I think that anyone's comments
> > may damage my business, I'll definitely have an attorney contact them.
>
> LOL
>
> Not necessary. You did enough to yourself to come out looking like a
> complete fool.
>
> jens

ten points for using internet argument cliche #2, but the fact is,
jens, that you have been harassing and chastising me for over a week
as thanks for offering my time to the zope foundation.

you will receive a cease and desist notice and you and the zope
foundation will receive bills that will be sent to collections.

--
Justizin, Independent Interactivity Architect
ACM SIGGRAPH SysMgr, Reporter